Maple + Marigold Fringe + Sterling Silver
The beautiful bright color of marigold holds many meanings in different traditions with focus on the sunny color beautiful color, sharing feelings of optimism and success. Marigolds were carried as love charms or spells in the Middle Ages by both genders who wanted to attract someone new.
- The beauty and warmth of the rising sun
- Winning the affections of someone through hard work
- Creativity and the drive to succeed
- Desire for wealth
- Remembering and celebrating the dead
- Promoting cheer and good relations in a relationship
Are all symbolic meanings within these marigold beauties!
These beautiful light weight rays of sunshine add shine to any outfit!